"What can I say!
"What can I say! I'm amazed and surprised at my results and will be forever thankful to the Mentorship Program here on G+ for stretching my creative abilities above and beyond my expectations." ~ Diana Brown
Wow, such amazing images, Diana! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Diana Brown
Finding Your Vision 2017 with teresa pilcher and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers#FYV2017
Graduation Album:Diana Brown
"Pick your Favourites" said Teresa, when a question was posed about how to make our selection for our final album.
After much pondering, here are my top 10. They all make me laugh or smile and I now realise that is why they are my favourites. Each one has helped me to explore and express my personal vision of Street Photography and encouraged me on my way.
In Week 1 we were asked to write about our personal vision. Mine included being drawn towards capturing Beauty in the Ordinary, Humour in the Unexpected and a Touch of the Whimsical
What can I say! I'm amazed and surprised at my results and will be forever thankful to the Mentorship Program here on G+ for stretching my creative abilities above and beyond my expectations.
From 'Mind my Little Bruvver' to 'Don't Kick the Dog, Eric!', I hope that my top ten express what a fun, growing and learning experience this Mentorship has been over the last 8 weeks.
Thank you, there are not enough words to express my gratitude to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, the talented and generous teresa pilcher, all behind the scenes Alex Lapidus, Heiko Mahr, Robin Griggs Wood, Karolina Trapp Rich Barbara and my fellow street wanderers on the team.
I can recommend this Mentorship wholeheartedly next time it calls by your street.
The images all have a Title, click the info tab on each full size image.
https://goo.gl/photos/dD4bwD7QDYdktRvX6
Wow, such amazing images, Diana! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Diana Brown
Finding Your Vision 2017 with teresa pilcher and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers#FYV2017
Graduation Album:Diana Brown
"Pick your Favourites" said Teresa, when a question was posed about how to make our selection for our final album.
After much pondering, here are my top 10. They all make me laugh or smile and I now realise that is why they are my favourites. Each one has helped me to explore and express my personal vision of Street Photography and encouraged me on my way.
In Week 1 we were asked to write about our personal vision. Mine included being drawn towards capturing Beauty in the Ordinary, Humour in the Unexpected and a Touch of the Whimsical
What can I say! I'm amazed and surprised at my results and will be forever thankful to the Mentorship Program here on G+ for stretching my creative abilities above and beyond my expectations.
From 'Mind my Little Bruvver' to 'Don't Kick the Dog, Eric!', I hope that my top ten express what a fun, growing and learning experience this Mentorship has been over the last 8 weeks.
Thank you, there are not enough words to express my gratitude to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, the talented and generous teresa pilcher, all behind the scenes Alex Lapidus, Heiko Mahr, Robin Griggs Wood, Karolina Trapp Rich Barbara and my fellow street wanderers on the team.
I can recommend this Mentorship wholeheartedly next time it calls by your street.
The images all have a Title, click the info tab on each full size image.
https://goo.gl/photos/dD4bwD7QDYdktRvX6
Good one. I hope to have same opportunity someday so I could be like you
ReplyDeleteGreat street photography Diana Brown!
ReplyDeleteBeena R thank you.
ReplyDelete