"These eight weeks have changed everything. ... _life has become so much more exciting " ~ +Nicole Ina Michel
"These eight weeks have changed everything. ... _life has become so much more exciting " ~ +Nicole Ina Michel
Such awesome work, Nicole! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Nicole Ina Michel
FYV2017 Graduation Album - G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
FINDING YOUR VISION 2017 🎆🎆🎆🎆
Hi, All,
Thank you teresa pilcher for eight weeks of playful learning - time flies, as we say in Germany. New challenges are ahead leaving me little time to feel sorry that the mentorship is already over - and now that I am slowing down and thinking about these eight weeks I feel a tremendous sorrow creeping up my throat - but as Teresa says - it is not the end but the beginning of so much more to come.
I always had admired street photography and even shot a couple of, let's be honest very timid photos which now, after these eight weeks I would consider snapshots. Hit the streets of Speyer became my slogan. That and Teresa's assignments forced me out of my comfort zone. I actually am pretty much into close-ups and macros. Here my brain had to figure out, what and how I wanted to shoot, my home a small lab for photography experiments which challenged my brain to seek solutions. Suddenly I was supposed to do outdoor shooting - honestly, I always hated these Sunday strolls, when the body could experience exercise but not the brain.
These eight weeks have changed everything. Each week I learned something new like finding your settings, creating silhouettes, using natural lightning hunting for shadows, adding complexity, different point of views and last but not least processing with intent. Now I can't wait to go out, already planning ahead where I want to go to, if the sunlight is just right and waiting for interesting people to come along - life has become so much more exciting.
Here comes the last virtual flower bouquet 💐 and I hope you will enjoy this small thank you and my graduation album as a small thank you for such a tremendous amount of work you have undergone with all of us. I hope they will all become street photographers.
Thank you Teresa for making this, wonderful eight weeks and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for providing the space for her unique mentorship, and thanks to Karolina Trapp, Rich Barbara, Heiko Mahr and Alex Lapidus for being great mentors.
Nicole






Such awesome work, Nicole! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Nicole Ina Michel
FYV2017 Graduation Album - G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
FINDING YOUR VISION 2017 🎆🎆🎆🎆
Hi, All,
Thank you teresa pilcher for eight weeks of playful learning - time flies, as we say in Germany. New challenges are ahead leaving me little time to feel sorry that the mentorship is already over - and now that I am slowing down and thinking about these eight weeks I feel a tremendous sorrow creeping up my throat - but as Teresa says - it is not the end but the beginning of so much more to come.
I always had admired street photography and even shot a couple of, let's be honest very timid photos which now, after these eight weeks I would consider snapshots. Hit the streets of Speyer became my slogan. That and Teresa's assignments forced me out of my comfort zone. I actually am pretty much into close-ups and macros. Here my brain had to figure out, what and how I wanted to shoot, my home a small lab for photography experiments which challenged my brain to seek solutions. Suddenly I was supposed to do outdoor shooting - honestly, I always hated these Sunday strolls, when the body could experience exercise but not the brain.
These eight weeks have changed everything. Each week I learned something new like finding your settings, creating silhouettes, using natural lightning hunting for shadows, adding complexity, different point of views and last but not least processing with intent. Now I can't wait to go out, already planning ahead where I want to go to, if the sunlight is just right and waiting for interesting people to come along - life has become so much more exciting.
Here comes the last virtual flower bouquet 💐 and I hope you will enjoy this small thank you and my graduation album as a small thank you for such a tremendous amount of work you have undergone with all of us. I hope they will all become street photographers.
Thank you Teresa for making this, wonderful eight weeks and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for providing the space for her unique mentorship, and thanks to Karolina Trapp, Rich Barbara, Heiko Mahr and Alex Lapidus for being great mentors.
Nicole






Wonderful album
ReplyDeleteJoanna Koziara thx, so much - so happy that you enjoy it 😄
ReplyDelete