"I personally found it immensely valuable to have a supportive environment to discuss and share openly while...
"I personally found it immensely valuable to have a supportive environment to discuss and share openly while experimenting with different themes." ~ Angelo Gifford
Truly wonderful work, Angelo! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Angelo Gifford
Finding your vision - Street Photography G+ Mentorship Program
Over the past eight weeks I have been on a G+ Mentorship Program online course designed and lead by teresa pilcher and supported by Karolina Trapp and Rich Barbara.
I have rarely seen or heard of a course in street photography. Workshops yes. In this program you are taken through many important elements of street photography, you get focus on particular topics and share and discuss your outcomes. I personally have been practicing for a couple of years and some of my co-students are more experienced and some less. But I personally found it immensely valuable to have a supportive environment to discuss and share openly while experimenting with different themes.
For those of you interested in street photography and wanting to develop your skills, you could not do better than to sign up for this wonderful and great G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers course on street photography. I am just discovering that there are many other courses offered in many different styles and have already signed up for another.
A sample of 10 my photos taken during the course is in the album below.






Truly wonderful work, Angelo! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and great work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Angelo Gifford
Finding your vision - Street Photography G+ Mentorship Program
Over the past eight weeks I have been on a G+ Mentorship Program online course designed and lead by teresa pilcher and supported by Karolina Trapp and Rich Barbara.
I have rarely seen or heard of a course in street photography. Workshops yes. In this program you are taken through many important elements of street photography, you get focus on particular topics and share and discuss your outcomes. I personally have been practicing for a couple of years and some of my co-students are more experienced and some less. But I personally found it immensely valuable to have a supportive environment to discuss and share openly while experimenting with different themes.
For those of you interested in street photography and wanting to develop your skills, you could not do better than to sign up for this wonderful and great G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers course on street photography. I am just discovering that there are many other courses offered in many different styles and have already signed up for another.
A sample of 10 my photos taken during the course is in the album below.






Congratulations on a wonderful collection of images Angelo Gifford and thank you for the kind words.
ReplyDeleteIt is was a fascinating course that has given me many things to work at and develop on and the environment of discussion and sharing really helped clarifies ideas.
ReplyDelete