I think it has taken my photography to a whole new level.
I think it has taken my photography to a whole new level. I've got a powerful toolbox which I can use anytime to enhance my compositions and giving more tension to my photographs. This is so terrific and I feel so crazily enlightened!! ~ Christine Bichler
Excellent album and awesome post, Christine, from your time in Pam Boling's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Christine Bichler
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Wow! It's been a great and magical adventure, being part of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Seeing Composition Mentorship with our lovely Pam for the last seven weeks. I'm so happy that I applied spontaneously when I saw the post and felt so happy when I was accepted, I was really thrilled and I thought this is the best thing that could happen to me.
Every week we got an assignment for seeing better compositions in our photography. It's been challenging yet fun going out for shooting, looking at my photos for a while, selecting the best and getting some feedback in the community, so much learning and the lessons really boosted my creativity.
At the end I think it has taken my photography to a whole new level. I've got a powerful toolbox which I can use anytime to enhance my compositions and giving more tension to my photographs. This is so terrific and I feel so crazily enlightened!!
And I must say along this way I meet a bunch of great and supporting people and I enjoyed so much the time with all of you. Thank you Pam Boling for spending your time with us, giving support and guidance, thanks mentor team and fellow mentees, you all are just great and it was a pleasure and fun to learn along with you during this wonderful experience.
#seecomp














Excellent album and awesome post, Christine, from your time in Pam Boling's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Christine Bichler
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Wow! It's been a great and magical adventure, being part of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Seeing Composition Mentorship with our lovely Pam for the last seven weeks. I'm so happy that I applied spontaneously when I saw the post and felt so happy when I was accepted, I was really thrilled and I thought this is the best thing that could happen to me.
Every week we got an assignment for seeing better compositions in our photography. It's been challenging yet fun going out for shooting, looking at my photos for a while, selecting the best and getting some feedback in the community, so much learning and the lessons really boosted my creativity.
At the end I think it has taken my photography to a whole new level. I've got a powerful toolbox which I can use anytime to enhance my compositions and giving more tension to my photographs. This is so terrific and I feel so crazily enlightened!!
And I must say along this way I meet a bunch of great and supporting people and I enjoyed so much the time with all of you. Thank you Pam Boling for spending your time with us, giving support and guidance, thanks mentor team and fellow mentees, you all are just great and it was a pleasure and fun to learn along with you during this wonderful experience.
#seecomp














Gorgeous album ... love/love/love
ReplyDeletedebi scott aww thanks so much for your lovely and touching words. This is what I want with my photography, enjoying others with it!
ReplyDeletek phelps thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I'm really happy you love them :)
ReplyDelete