"It was one of the best things I could have done to improve my photography as well as meet others in the program...
"It was one of the best things I could have done to improve my photography as well as meet others in the program that were warm and welcoming. My fellow mentees were full of encouragement and gave insightful critiques. I learned from them as well." ~ Valerie Liney
Great post and images from your time in Pam Boling's mentorship, Valerie!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Valerie Liney
PLUS POST CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Prior to the end of January 2015 I applied to a post on the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Page for those who would like to participate in a mentorship with Pam Boling in the Seeing Compositions Mentorship Program . I immediately applied and was accepted.
I was apprehensive to say the least but I hoped to learn lots and not “shoot myself in the foot”.
I can report back to you now that it was one of the best things I could have done to improve my photography as well as meet others in the program that were warm and welcoming.
My fellow mentees were full of encouragement and gave insightful critiques. I learned from them as well. I hope that I made some new friends along the way. Pam, as well as the Moderators, in the program made sure that we understood the various components and were able to execute them before moving on. I found this to be a huge benefit.
Our course consisted of lessons on Value, Leading Lines, Frames, Filling the Frame and Negative Space, Rule of Thirds and the Golden Ratio, Panning and Balance.
I want to thank Pam Boling the Moderators and fellow mentees for a wonderful 7 weeks. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!!! I know that when I put that camera to my eye from now on that I will be thinking “Is there a camel in there?”
No matter what your skill level is you can always pick up new ideas and concepts. I hope to be able to take another mentorship in this community. I love to learn and I consider that my life’s passion.
Thank you all so much. Valerie







Great post and images from your time in Pam Boling's mentorship, Valerie!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Valerie Liney
PLUS POST CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Prior to the end of January 2015 I applied to a post on the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Page for those who would like to participate in a mentorship with Pam Boling in the Seeing Compositions Mentorship Program . I immediately applied and was accepted.
I was apprehensive to say the least but I hoped to learn lots and not “shoot myself in the foot”.
I can report back to you now that it was one of the best things I could have done to improve my photography as well as meet others in the program that were warm and welcoming.
My fellow mentees were full of encouragement and gave insightful critiques. I learned from them as well. I hope that I made some new friends along the way. Pam, as well as the Moderators, in the program made sure that we understood the various components and were able to execute them before moving on. I found this to be a huge benefit.
Our course consisted of lessons on Value, Leading Lines, Frames, Filling the Frame and Negative Space, Rule of Thirds and the Golden Ratio, Panning and Balance.
I want to thank Pam Boling the Moderators and fellow mentees for a wonderful 7 weeks. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!!! I know that when I put that camera to my eye from now on that I will be thinking “Is there a camel in there?”
No matter what your skill level is you can always pick up new ideas and concepts. I hope to be able to take another mentorship in this community. I love to learn and I consider that my life’s passion.
Thank you all so much. Valerie







Congratulations, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice album Valerie Liney!
ReplyDeleteGloria Joanne Roldan Laurie Clouthier thanks so much.
ReplyDelete