"All our mentors did a great job.
"All our mentors did a great job. There was a helping hand at every time it was needed. The fellow mentees were amazing people from around the world. We had so much fun together." ~ Steffan Correll
Wonderful post and work, Steffan! Pam Boling is indeed an exceptional mentor and we're so glad you think so!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Steffan Correll
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
Final PlusPost
Every good thing has an end. Although the best things are having an end.
The best thing for me in a long time was participating the #Seecomp Mentorship.
This mentorship showed me rules of photography.
Not that I didn´t heard about those rules before but I never realized and learnt how important they are and how to use them.
Our mentor Pam showed us how to use the rules but although how to break the rules if necessary. I learned so much about to see a composition before pressing the shutter. I learned to think about a composition, to ask myself „why do I do this shot?“. I learned to think about a story my photo can tell a viewer.
But there was one thing more in this mentorship that should be told. We were many people from different countries and different skill levels in photography. And we all learned to take better photos. It´s the effect of learning from each other, giving comments and talking about things that could have been done better or just in a different way.
All our mentors did a great job. There was a helping hand at every time it was needed. The fellow mentees were amazing people from around the world. We had so much fun together.
It was the first time for me to take part of a program like this but it will not be the last.
Thank you so much +Pam Boling for all the time you spent for us and with us. I want to say thank you to all the mentor team for guiding us through this awesome experience. And thank you students for all your nice comments, help and hints.
The album shows some photos I took during the last weeks for the different assignments. It was not easy to pick only a few. This are the ones I think about being the best shots.
Best wishes to you all,
Steffan.









Wonderful post and work, Steffan! Pam Boling is indeed an exceptional mentor and we're so glad you think so!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Steffan Correll
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
Final PlusPost
Every good thing has an end. Although the best things are having an end.
The best thing for me in a long time was participating the #Seecomp Mentorship.
This mentorship showed me rules of photography.
Not that I didn´t heard about those rules before but I never realized and learnt how important they are and how to use them.
Our mentor Pam showed us how to use the rules but although how to break the rules if necessary. I learned so much about to see a composition before pressing the shutter. I learned to think about a composition, to ask myself „why do I do this shot?“. I learned to think about a story my photo can tell a viewer.
But there was one thing more in this mentorship that should be told. We were many people from different countries and different skill levels in photography. And we all learned to take better photos. It´s the effect of learning from each other, giving comments and talking about things that could have been done better or just in a different way.
All our mentors did a great job. There was a helping hand at every time it was needed. The fellow mentees were amazing people from around the world. We had so much fun together.
It was the first time for me to take part of a program like this but it will not be the last.
Thank you so much +Pam Boling for all the time you spent for us and with us. I want to say thank you to all the mentor team for guiding us through this awesome experience. And thank you students for all your nice comments, help and hints.
The album shows some photos I took during the last weeks for the different assignments. It was not easy to pick only a few. This are the ones I think about being the best shots.
Best wishes to you all,
Steffan.









Steffan Correll Pam Boling Thanks for your kind words. I hope to make it on the next mentorship.
ReplyDeleteYes I do agree with Pam! :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. The photography I post is what puts a smile on my face and hopefully someone else. Not everyone is going to like your art and it's okay.
ReplyDelete