NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"I loved every minute of this mentorship and would have loved to continue had it been extended for another 6 weeks.

"I loved every minute of this mentorship and would have loved to continue had it been extended for another 6 weeks." ~ Beena R 

And you've been a treat to have along during Pam Boling's "Seeing Compositions" mentorship, Beena! Great work!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Beena R

CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling 
(Also known as ...Seeing Compositions Mentorship :)

I am grateful to have been accepted into a Mentorship program conducted by G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers run by directors Alex Lapidus Ron Clifford and the legendary Robin Griggs Wood ! 

The 6 week period that I spent learning under a fantastic teacher Pam Boling has been the very first formal learning experience in photography that I have ever undergone!

We had an amazing group of very knowledgeable moderators who had worked hard to guide us through this Mentorship under Pam's great leadership! I observed how Pam was successful in taking the best out of us using the simplest of techniques!

This mentorship taught me how to see and compose photos that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye that would create maximum impact on the viewer. I have learned to apply new techniques and developed an altogether new eye looking at a scene/situation from how I was seeing before this mentorship.

What I really loved in this group of amazingly supportive people whether it is the participants or the mentors/moderators, is the unconditional acceptance and the uninhibited appreciation or criticism for my performance here! 

It has been nothing short of an exciting roller coaster ride for me, in terms of facing up to the challenges that Pam threw my (our) way, speaking of which, I have to mention about the survey that she made us take where we had to vote if we wanted/were willing to do a challenging assignment or not!

I loved every minute of this mentorship and would have loved to continue had it been extended for another 6 weeks :) 

I thank all the moderators and the participants(now my friends) who helped me see and understand better by giving valuable feedback on my photos!

I am sharing a few selected photos that were part of my assignment posts.

https://plus.google.com/photos/104312836922045220345/albums/6127610194389059185?authkey=CJScgfqGy7-gYA
https://plus.google.com/photos/104312836922045220345/albums/6127610194389059185?authkey=CJScgfqGy7-gYA

Comments

  1. Thanks Gloria Joanne Roldan  for your appreciation, kind of you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Straight from the heart.
    I love your selection of the final shots! Your daughters portrait is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joanna Koziara for these lovely words, greatly appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment