"Each posted lesson felt like an eagerly anticipated gift.
"Each posted lesson felt like an eagerly anticipated gift. It meant learning new things, valuable discussions, friendly interactions, and getting out there to practise new skills. Suddenly, the lines, frames, light and balance were there to be noticed and make me think before shooting as I left less to chance and more to the skills." ~ Tee Gee
And it shows in your great work during your time in, Pam Boling's mentorship, Tee Gee!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by ****
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
In the past weeks I have been participating in Seeing Compositions Mentorship, part of G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers lead by wonderful teacher Pam Boling.
There used to be one rule to my photography. If something/someone made me look and stop, if it made me curious, it was worth a photo. That was before Pam opened the big wide door of composition and pointed out at the tools.
Each posted lesson felt like an eagerly anticipated gift. It meant learning new things, valuable discussions, friendly interactions, and getting out there to practise new skills. Suddenly, the lines, frames, light and balance were there to be noticed and make me think before shooting as I left less to chance and more to the skills.
I'm sure, by the end I started to resemble one of those annoying photographers who always look like they know what they're doing.
And, the best thing about this mentorship is, I can travel the same roads and revisit the same places, and see them all over again in a fresh new perspective, before pressing the save the moment button.
For that, I thank you sincerely, Pam, all the mentors and my classmates.






And it shows in your great work during your time in, Pam Boling's mentorship, Tee Gee!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by ****
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
In the past weeks I have been participating in Seeing Compositions Mentorship, part of G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers lead by wonderful teacher Pam Boling.
There used to be one rule to my photography. If something/someone made me look and stop, if it made me curious, it was worth a photo. That was before Pam opened the big wide door of composition and pointed out at the tools.
Each posted lesson felt like an eagerly anticipated gift. It meant learning new things, valuable discussions, friendly interactions, and getting out there to practise new skills. Suddenly, the lines, frames, light and balance were there to be noticed and make me think before shooting as I left less to chance and more to the skills.
I'm sure, by the end I started to resemble one of those annoying photographers who always look like they know what they're doing.
And, the best thing about this mentorship is, I can travel the same roads and revisit the same places, and see them all over again in a fresh new perspective, before pressing the save the moment button.
For that, I thank you sincerely, Pam, all the mentors and my classmates.


Fantastic post Tee Gee very well said. And great selection. Your bird shot is still one of my favorites from the whole program
ReplyDeleteTee Gee it's wonderful to see your final post and some of your photos again, all so lovely :)
ReplyDeletegreat images.
ReplyDelete