Now I'm here, renewing my way of seeing world, equipped with tools, which I can use at anytime or throw them away...
Now I'm here, renewing my way of seeing world, equipped with tools, which I can use at anytime or throw them away and act completely against... and maybe winter in my town wasn't that boring this time :D -- Magda Sz
What a wonderful album from Magda to begin our stories from Pam Boling's mentorship on Seeing Compositions!
--------
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Magda Sz
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Some weeks ago I was invited by G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers to participate in the Seeing Composition Mentorship, owned by our dear Pam. My first thought was: what a great time it would be, my second thought was: oh my, what I would shoot in this boring, gloomy winter in my town ...
Then the journey began ... theory, shooting, not good photos, so reading again and shooting more ... and suddenly all worked!! Great people in the group, other mentors, fellow mentees and the leading mentor, all of them helped a lot, explained (and explained again ... and again...), supported, warmed, asked questions and gave advises.
Now I'm here, renewing my way of seeing world, equipped with tools, which I can use at anytime or throw them away and act completely against... and maybe winter in my town wasn't that boring this time :D
T H A N K Y O U !!!





What a wonderful album from Magda to begin our stories from Pam Boling's mentorship on Seeing Compositions!
--------
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Magda Sz
CamelComp Mentorship with Pam Boling
Some weeks ago I was invited by G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers to participate in the Seeing Composition Mentorship, owned by our dear Pam. My first thought was: what a great time it would be, my second thought was: oh my, what I would shoot in this boring, gloomy winter in my town ...
Then the journey began ... theory, shooting, not good photos, so reading again and shooting more ... and suddenly all worked!! Great people in the group, other mentors, fellow mentees and the leading mentor, all of them helped a lot, explained (and explained again ... and again...), supported, warmed, asked questions and gave advises.
Now I'm here, renewing my way of seeing world, equipped with tools, which I can use at anytime or throw them away and act completely against... and maybe winter in my town wasn't that boring this time :D
T H A N K Y O U !!!
Magda Sz wonderful post and a great selection of your photos Magda! I'm so happy to have met you and I'm looking forward to see more of your beautiful work :)
ReplyDeletethank you, dear Christine Bichler for your company along the mentorship and I hope further in the future :D
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job with your post and your photos. I am glad to have met you here.
ReplyDelete