"This mentorship was particularly suited to me as I was very new to photography and had only ever used Auto settings...
"This mentorship was particularly suited to me as I was very new to photography and had only ever used Auto settings before, so if you are in a similar situation and want to learn how to take correctly metered shots, correct exposures and basic flash photography, then this is the programme to join." -- Childa Santrucek
Lovely words and photos Childa, thank you for joining all the fun in Camera Basics: Beyond Automatic!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by ****
#CBBAMentee
I have been busy for the last 6 weeks with the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers which was originally started by Robin Griggs Wood.
During this time I have learned how to use my camera properly by enabling me to come off my Auto settings and empowering me with the knowledge of Manual, Aperture and Shutter settings...to name just a few of the myriad things that I learned.
This mentorship was particularly suited to me as I was very new to photography and had only ever used Auto settings before, so if you are in a similar situation and want to learn how to take correctly metered shots, correct exposures and basic flash photography, then this is the programme to join. Here you will be taught in a controlled and private environment under the most amazingly talented and creative individuals who just happened to be the most wonderful mentors too! Your group of fellow mentees will also add to the daily fun and camaraderie while you build more friends around the world!
I leave you with a few of my scavenger hunt photos from the last week and highly recommend this fabulous Mentorship programme!!



Lovely words and photos Childa, thank you for joining all the fun in Camera Basics: Beyond Automatic!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by ****
#CBBAMentee
I have been busy for the last 6 weeks with the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers which was originally started by Robin Griggs Wood.
During this time I have learned how to use my camera properly by enabling me to come off my Auto settings and empowering me with the knowledge of Manual, Aperture and Shutter settings...to name just a few of the myriad things that I learned.
This mentorship was particularly suited to me as I was very new to photography and had only ever used Auto settings before, so if you are in a similar situation and want to learn how to take correctly metered shots, correct exposures and basic flash photography, then this is the programme to join. Here you will be taught in a controlled and private environment under the most amazingly talented and creative individuals who just happened to be the most wonderful mentors too! Your group of fellow mentees will also add to the daily fun and camaraderie while you build more friends around the world!
I leave you with a few of my scavenger hunt photos from the last week and highly recommend this fabulous Mentorship programme!!
What a wonderful glimpse into your growth, Childa Santrucek . So glad you came along for the "ride". :)
ReplyDelete